Just 50 really great tweets from 2018
Twitter can sometimes feel like a time-sucking black hole, but there's no denying the social platform is full of delightful, hilarious, and heartwarming messages.
This year has blessed us with an abundance of phenomenal tweets — tweets so good they'll help you forget everything bad online, if only for a minute.
From clever tweets by brands and celebrities, to content about cute animals, children, and more, we've complied a selection of the year's best tweets to help you kick 2019 off on the right foot.
In the paraphrased words of the angsty Dashboard Confessional song, "Stolen," here are 50 best ones of the best ones. Enjoy!
1. MoonPie's "Ok baby"
2. The resourceful CVS shopper
3. This little girl feelin' the music
4. A taste of heaven served from hell
5. "Professor whats his nuts"
6. The annual "Do you remember?"
7. Kermit swangin
8. This very good dog
9. A Burglar Is Born
10. they did surgery on a grape
12. Proud yelling dad
13. Cher's mom
14. Cheesecake mom
15. Understanding the job
16. The cursed audio
17. Some self-aware millennial humor
18. Black Panther party
19. Keeping the tea alive
20. A life or death chem joke
21. TFW you don't understand spinach
22. Blue Ivy shuttin' shit down
23. Olympics history
24. Secret agent cat
25. Brooklyn nachos
26. DO YOU WANT A JOB
27. Spinch and friends
28. When the restaurant kills it
29. Sorry, organs
30. The ear drop dogs
31. Dinner iguana
32. A reunion though?!
33. Excuse us, Ice T?
34. Practice makes perfect
35. The self-fulfilling prophecy
36. F(ass)hion faux pas
37. It Gritty
38. Happy Halloween, Harry
39. What's a tery?
41. An unexpected return
42. When you've been ruined for life
43. A moment sweet between pals
44. This honest plea for help
45. The seasoning debacle
46. When things work out perfectly
47. Evergreen chyron
48. That time the Grinch got an onion
49. TFW you can't help but laugh
50. The Original "thank u, next"
via Mashable https://ift.tt/2DCFv97
December 20, 2018 at 04:07AM